Jewelry Information, Guest Designer Input, Fashion Trends, Web Finds, & a few of our favorite things at Wendy Culpepper!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ignite Change for the Good of Others & Your Wardrobe...

IGNITE CHANGE!!

It's time to help those around you... and your wardrobe while you're at it!

This collection has been a special project for me for quite a while, and I'm so excited to announce I've finally launched our Ignite Charity Collection!! It's food for your soul and wardrobe...

Our campaign, "Ignite Change" for Charity, is all about helping organizations raise both funds and awareness for their individual cause. We're dedicated 15% of all proceeds to go directly to three main foundations. Hopefully, in time, we'll even add more!!

When purchasing an item with a gemstone, your choice of color determines which organization will receive your generous donation:

Blue Topaz: Parkinson's Disease Foundation

Rhodolite: Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation

Peridot: American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

If the item doesn't have a gemstone, like our "Blaze" Earrings and "Blaze" Pendant, we split the proceeds equally amongst the three foundations (5% to each).

Now you're probably wondering how we chose our first three foundations? Well, that's an easy question. All of them have a personal place in my heart. The Parkinson's Disease Foundation is a phenomenal resource for information on the disease. I have personally been very involved in this cause for many years as my father has been living with it for over 20 years. I also have two other amazing success stories with both of my grandmothers who have fought and won the breast cancer battle. And lastly, my world revolves around my "fur-kids." My husband (a veterinarian) and I make a special point to adopt animals from shelters, and we both feel very strongly about taking care of animals and preventing animal abuse across the U.S. so hopefully, this campaign will continue to help create awareness.

So now, it's time you kiss buyer's remorse good-bye knowing you've helped others with your purchase (and have a fabulous new piece for your jewelry collection)! Go "Ignite Change" without a worry... prices range from only $30-$140!

SHOP IGNITE COLLECTION

PS - I personally layer the fire drop necklace with a longer surge necklace (and why not mix colors if you want)!

No comments: