Jewelry Information, Guest Designer Input, Fashion Trends, Web Finds, & a few of our favorite things at Wendy Culpepper!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Wish for your favorites at Wists.com!




Recently, I found this new website called wists.com. It's a little hard to pronounce since they got cutesy and decided to meld "web" or "wish" and "list" into a new word - wists. Although this drawback makes for confusing word-of-mouth marketing, I will say this is the best online idea I have seen a long time!! It's fabulous! So now I'm going to do my best to spread the word without having to say the name aloud...

Up above, you can see a preview of some of the things I have on my list: jewelry, shoes, websites with free "click" donations, pet toys, and more.

Let me give you the "quick guide" to what the website really does. First, you download their new toolbar that shows up on your browser. Now, when you finally make up for all the money you spent on Christmas and have a penny left for yourself, wist will organize it all for you! Instead of trying to remember every website you have a wishlist saved with, you can just click the new button on your browser to "add something to your wist list," and you won't have to worry. Whenever you go to Wists.com, it will have thumbnail pictures of everything you've clicked, and you'll have all your own favorites saved - Organized with pretty pictures, links to buy, and all! It's your own personal journal of favorites, and it gives you access to everyone else's list as well. Check out all the great things everyone else already found for you. Heck, why surf anymore when you can just let everyone else do the mouse clicking for you? Let your fingers and mind relax when you join wists.com...

Let me know if you go check it out and love it as much as I do!

No comments: