Jewelry Information, Guest Designer Input, Fashion Trends, Web Finds, & a few of our favorite things at Wendy Culpepper!

Monday, April 6, 2009

If I'm the cat's meow... where's my ASPCA love??

Hello, folks. I thought it was about time you get to know me. Most important, the real "George", not the moronic facade my mother portrays while she poses me for the camera against my will. Granted she doesn't fully lie... I am rather cunning (and handsome to boot), but that's the art of manipulation, is it not? Humans always fall prey to the "kitten eyes" and furry cheeks.

While shortly I will begin teaching you my "wily" ways of garnering attention with style tips you won't want to miss, first, I have to worry about my fellow "fur-friends"... even if some of them are stupid dogs (technically my best friend was a mutt, but if you tell anyone, you might have to die). So, HELP!! I need some ASPCA love!!

This month is "Go Orange for Animals" (FYI - I'm pretty sure they coined that phrase after seeing my stripes...), and my mom has jewelry benefiting the campaign! Year-round, the "Ignite" Collection gives back, but for April, she's also added another pair of killer earrings that will benefit the ASPCA. The "Zoey carnelian drops" are purrr-fect with 15% going directly to charity. Check them out, shop it up, and a help a fellow kitty out...

Meow, George

No comments: