Jewelry Information, Guest Designer Input, Fashion Trends, Web Finds, & a few of our favorite things at Wendy Culpepper!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Lucky me, Lucky me ...Little Girls!

Miss Hannigan: [singing] Some women are drippin' with diamonds / Some women are drippin' with pearls / Lucky me, lucky me, look at what I'm drippin' with / Little girls!

I'm a big fan of the movie Annie, and think Carol Burnett as Ms. Hannigan was brilliant. I have been known to hum the classic "Little Girls" tune at times, for no other reason than my life is a maze of little girls. Not only am I one of two girls, but I have girls, and every close friend I have has daughters...so let's just say I have a excellent handle on girlie styles, and well- *only* girlie style. Right now, I live in a word piled high with leggings, layering tops, dresses worn as shirts, colorful flip-flops, and boots...and little girls who put together an outfit better than I do.

In honor of those little girls, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite places to shop with them...

Shoes: Looooooove Target for shoes, great prices, always an awesome selection, and with just a few exceptions, they've worn incredibly well.

Clothes: My girls are huge fans of Justice, and pricing is pretty decent. The munchkins are a little too keen on the toy section, so I always give them the "we're here for clothes, not toys" talk before we pass the front door. Again, very happy with the wear & tear factor. Also, I'm a long-time devotee of The Gap for jeans, they always have the new styles, and it's nice to know I can just pull the girls sizes off the denim wall, no fitting room needed.

Of course...I'm always up for suggestions, so feel free to share your favorites =)

No comments: