Jewelry Information, Guest Designer Input, Fashion Trends, Web Finds, & a few of our favorite things at Wendy Culpepper!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Meet the Cast!

Welcome back, guys! I keep getting feedback that its about time I re-do the "bio" page. I've been putting it off for quite a while until recently a few people on Twitter reminded me it was time to kick it up a notch and introduce the team as we really are... so here's a quick intro:

INTRODUCING... GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE!! This is one cool cat who knows fashion when he sees it. Always a bit vain and using his good looks for attention, he thinks you should do the same. That being said, George is officially part of our new blogging team. I hope you'll welcome him with open arms and enjoy his first post coming soon!

For the rest of our amazing cast, I've got the dish on just what you need to know about them. It's all listed on our new bio page! Read on to learn about some of my favorite people in the whole world... "Eeyore", "Big Red", "Super Star", and "Big Dog". Enjoy!




No comments: