Jewelry Information, Guest Designer Input, Fashion Trends, Web Finds, & a few of our favorite things at Wendy Culpepper!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane... ~Words with Michelle


It's not often that I'm able to spend face time with my New York counterparts, so any gathering of Wendy, Sindia, and I is fairly special to begin with. However...this particular trip has been especially festive. I made my grand entrance into the city on the evening of my own birthday.


Now- I am not at all used to having any fuss made about my birthday, I have my own little munchkins to throw parties for, so beyond a comfy couch to (fall into much needed) sleep on, there were no expectations on my end. Wendy & Sindia had other ideas :) Homemade guacamole, rice & beans with spicy chicken, lots of wine, and for dessert...fresh whipped cream with strawberry pie from scratch, made by Wendel's own hand.


Everything was delicious, plus I didn't have to cook, or do dishes, so - bonus. After finishing off one bottle of wine and opening another, it was time for a little game.


Eric (Wendy's hubby) and I demolished Wendy & Sindia...but not before Eric and George did a little dance...



Overall, it was silly/goofy/happy night with some of my favorite people, who I get to spend far too little time with. One of those nights that is full of memories sure to make you smile on a day that isn't going very well. I'm a lucky girl, who had a rather fantastic birthday, and knows I have awesome friends. Thanks you two, for making it a VERY happy birthday!

2 comments:

Seth said...

Enjoy your time in the city. I'm glad you had a happy birthday!

WCJewelry said...

Thanks Seth! I really did have a great birthday =)